Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall Sessions

So, my fall is starting to book up. I'm quite excited about that. I love the beautiful, orange colors of fall. It's my favorite time of the year! If you would like a fall session with me, please book now to reserve a spot. Don't forget, Christmas is just around the corner. :) If you book a fall session by August 29, you will receive a free 8x10 from your session. You must mention this when booking. I hope to hear from you soon. We'll have fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment