Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chase ~ Class of 2012

Last Saturday I did my first senior shot. I have been going back and forth, trying to decide if I wanted to do seniors. My session went so well, & was so much fun that I think I am officially going to take senior photography. Now, when I say "senior", I mean high school seniors. I thought I should clear that up b/c a friend of mine, who shall remain nameless (Mary), thought I meant senior citizens. So, before you have your grandparents call me for an appointment, I thought I should clear that up. ;) Here's a small sample from that shoot, &, as always, check out my Facebook page for complete albums. :) http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography





No comments:

Post a Comment