Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Diana & Tj are expecting ~ August, 2011

Like senior photography, I hadn't quite decided if I wanted to do maternity shots or not. So, when I got a request from a friend, I decided to give it a try. I had a great time doing this shot. I think I just may add maternity to my services offered. So, this is Diana & Tj. We did these at Citizen's Park in Barrington. This was half way between the both of us. I hadn't been there before, but it was pretty nice. There was one, unfortunate, drawback. It was FULL of mosquitoes. We got attacked!! Otherwise, it went very well. :) To see the complete session, please visit my Facebook page (& "like" it), http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography




















No comments:

Post a Comment