Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Rory & Lucas Irish Dance Portraits ~ March, 2015

Ok, I'm SUPER, DUPER far behind in posting on this blog. Like, over a YEAR behind!! My Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography, is up-to-date, so you can catch up, there. I'm going to make a *really* good effort to stay up-to-date, but I can't make such grand promises. ;) Anyway, I'm going to start 2015 with a very real effort to stay up to date. I'll start with a session I did of my kids' dance portraits. They dance for Trinity Academy of Irish Dance, here, in Chicago. This is our 6th year at Trinity & we love it! They had a dress rehearsal for St. Patrick's Day shows, so I took advantage of them being in their costumes, &, despite their resistance, we got some shots. :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment