Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Saturday, March 28, 2015

New Pricing Structure

Hi Everyone!

First, thank you all for your continued business. I really appreciate it! 2014 was a great year & I'm looking forward to another great year! This year I will be making changes to my pricing structure of my sessions. This was a decision I have been struggling with for the last two years. When I have SEVERAL clients who tell my pricing is too low, I decided to do some research to see what would work for me & my situation. After about a year of research and interviews, I've decided on the following changes:

Portrait Session: $130 (no increase from 2014) *DUE AT THE TIME OF YOUR SESSION**
Newborn Session: $150 (I will continue to take a LIMITED amount of newborns. Newborns MUST be 10 days old or younger. Newborn sessions will be done on weekdays).

These fees include an hour photo session (longer for newborns) and the editing of images, chosen by me, of your session.

**NEW TO 2015 - Your digital images will NOT be included with your session. They will be available for purchase either separately or within a package.**

**NEW TO 2015 ~ PORTRAIT PACKAGES!! 

By popular demand, I have put together some portrait packages! I'm most excited to offer packages, because every time I hear of a client printing their images at Walgreens or somewhere similar, I die a little inside. If you are going to go to the time, effort, & expense of having portraits done, you should NOT print them at a non-professional lab! The coloring  & quality of these places are HORRIBLE! You should always have your favorite images professionally printed so you can display them. I will be providing examples during your sessions. *Prices are subject to change without prior notice.*

PORTRAIT PACKAGES

DIGITAL IMAGES:      

You will receive the edited images from your session. They will be sent to you via Dropbox. Sorry, NO refunds for this product. 
                                  $100

PACKAGE ONE:     (2) 5x7
                                 (1) 8x10
                                 $40 ($130 with digital images)

PACKAGE TWO:    (8) wallets
                                 (4) 4x6
                                 (3) 5x7
                                 (2) 8x10
                                 $100 ($175 with digital images)

PACKAGE THREE:   (16 wallets) - up to 2 images
                                  (3) 4x6
                                  (3) 5x7
                                  (2) 8x10
                                  (1) 11x14
                                  Digital Images
                                 $220 

PACKAGE FOUR:    (16) wallets - up to 2 images
                                 (5) 4x6
                                 (5) 5x7
                                 (3) 8x10
                                 (1) 11x14
                                 Digital Images
                                 $250

When your session is complete, you will get a link to a webpage to view your pictures. After viewing, you can contact me to place your order. Your link will expire in one month.

A LA CARTE PRICING
11x14 - $20
8x10 - $15
5x7 - $10
4x6 - $3
Wallets - $9
Single Digital File - $20 NO REFUNDS
Gallery Digital Download - $100 NO REFUNDS

All images are printed at professional photography labs.
                         



No comments:

Post a Comment