Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Pricing Structure, 2016

Hi Everyone!

First, thank you all for your continued business. I really appreciate it! 2015 was a great year & I'm looking forward to another great year! This year I will be making more changes to my pricing structure of my sessions. 

Portrait Session: $200  *DUE AT THE TIME OF YOUR SESSION**  

Newborn Session: $230 (I will continue to take a LIMITED amount of newborns. Newborns MUST be 10 days old or younger. 

These fees include an hour photo session (longer for newborns), your digital images, and the editing of images, chosen by ME, of your session. Please note that unedited images will NOT be available for you to view or purchase. I choose the best images from your session to edit & include in your package. 



PORTRAIT PACKAGES!! 

By popular demand, I have put together some portrait packages! I'm most excited to offer packages, because every time I hear of a client printing their images at Walgreens or somewhere similar, I die a little inside. If you are going to go to the time, effort, & expense of having portraits done, you should NOT print them at a non-professional lab! The coloring  & quality of these places are HORRIBLE! You should always have your favorite images professionally printed so you can display them. I will be providing examples during your sessions. *Prices are subject to change without prior notice.*

PORTRAIT PACKAGES


PACKAGE ONE:     (2) 5x7
                                 (1) 8x10
                                 $40 

PACKAGE TWO:    (8) wallets
                                 (4) 4x6
                                 (3) 5x7
                                 (2) 8x10
                                 $100 

PACKAGE THREE:   (16 wallets) - up to 2 images
                                  (3) 4x6
                                  (3) 5x7
                                  (2) 8x10
                                  (1) 11x14
                                  $175

PACKAGE FOUR:    (16) wallets - up to 2 images
                                 (5) 4x6
                                 (5) 5x7
                                 (3) 8x10
                                 (1) 11x14
                                 
                                 $200


A LA CARTE PRICING
11x14 - $20
8x10 - $15
5x7 - $10
4x6 - $3
Wallets - $9


All images are printed at professional photography labs.

No comments:

Post a Comment