Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

World Qualifying Dancers of Trinity Academy of Irish Dance ~ March, 2013

I had the honor of taking pictures of some of the world qualifying dancers for Trinity Academy of Irish Dance. These were just some of the dancers who qualified. They have super busy schedules so I had to take these whenever the opportunity presented itself, which was often times right after practice. Congratulations to Peter Dziak, who is pictured in this group, who is now a THREE time World Champion. Also congratulations to Tyler Schwartz, the current senior men's world champion. He also teaches my son & all the boys at Trinity in the "Men of Trinity" classes. Finally, congratulations to ALL of the Trinity dancers who represented Trinity & the United States in Boston at this year's World Championships.













No comments:

Post a Comment