Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Monday, February 11, 2013

Attention Irish Dancers...

Attention Irish dancers...for the month of March I will be having a special for Irish dance portraits! I will offer a package, which I normally don't do. The package will include a 45 minute to an hour session, a dvd with all of your edited images (chosen by me), & an 8x10 & a 5x7 from your session. Send me a message for pricing & availability. Because both of my kids are Irish dancers & tend to be busy in March, weekend spaces are limited. I am also accepting non-Irish dance sessions during March, & have sessions booked already. So, be sure to get your time scheduled. There is a referral award if you refer a friend for this offer. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment