Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Friday, November 2, 2012

Costa Girls Irish Dance Pictures ~ Sept. 2012

I LOVE taking pictures of Irish dancers, & was so excited to be asked to do take the "Faces of Trinity" portraits for Trinity Academy of Irish Dancers. Both of my kids dance for that school. Here are two Trinity dancers, Cristina & Lillianna. This is not a "Faces" session. It's just a dance session. :) Look for a special guest appearance from my son, Lucas. :) To see this full session, please visit my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography






















No comments:

Post a Comment