Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The South Side Irish Parade ~ March, 2012

We had a blast marching in the South Side Irish Parade over the weekend!! The parade has been on hiatus for the last couple of years, so this was the first year my daughter, Rory, marched in it. The weather was PERFECT & the crowds were well-behaved. We are looking forward to next year's parade & we are hoping to get assigned to the South Side again. :) We also marched in the Elmhurst St. Patrick's Day Parade & it was also a great time. I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day! Try to catch a performance from the Trinity Irish Dancers if you can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment