Be yourself...I'll do the rest :)

I specialize in children, family, high school senior, and maternity portraits. I shoot both indoors (in my home studio), and outside at scenic locations in the western suburbs of Chicago. I make sure your session is fun and stress-free. I would love to work with you!!


capturedbykimphoto@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/capturedbykimphotography follow me on Facebook to see my complete albums.

Investment

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Scouting Cantigny Park in Wheaton ~ May, 2011

On Mother's Day, my family & I spent the day at Cantigny Park in Wheaton. The weather was perfect & I wanted to see what was in bloom. So, my lovely children filled in as my models. They absolutely loved the park & did not really want to pose for me, but they cooperated, for the most part. :) So, these pictures were to give you (& me) an idea of how great of a location it is to film. I also got to experiment with my lenses & now have a good idea of what I will be using there. So, my lovely children are playing the part of photography subjects. I think they did a pretty good job. :) I hope you enjoy the beauty of Cantigny & I hope to take a lot of pictures there this summer (& in the fall).

























No comments:

Post a Comment